Drawing Room Chair Set Original Punjabi Cultural
Drawing Room Chair Set Original Punjabi Cultural 2 Chairs Tables Can Also Be Added 100% Hand Made And Hand Painted Chair Set 25% Advance Amount Shipping At Customer End. This Bedroom...
- Drawing Room Chair Set Original Punjabi Cultural
- 2 Chairs
- Tables Can Also Be Added
- 100% Hand Made And Hand Painted Chair Set
- 25% Advance Amount
- Shipping At Customer End.
This Bedroom Chair set is best with Swati style Bedroom like i am sharing with you.
This bedroom chair set is include 2 chairs and one Table, Chairs are made with finest art and best colorful cushion that give you best rest and style.
- Drawing Room Chair Set with Table Original Punjabi Cultural
- 100% Hand Made Carving
- Organic Polish & Finish
Wood carving is a form of wood art which means to use a cutting tool (knife) in one hand or a chisel by two hands or with one hand on a chisel and one hand on a mallet, resulting in a wooden figure , or in the classic ornamentation of a wooden object.
The making of sculpture in wood has been from centuries, but survives much less well than the other main materials such as stone and bronze, as it is vulnerable to decay, insect damage, and fire. It therefore forms an important hidden element in the of many cultures.
Outdoor wood sculptures do not last long in most parts of the world, so it is still unknown how the totem pole tradition developed. Many of the most important sculptures of China and Japan, in particular, are in wood, and so are the great majority of African and other regions. Wood is light and can take very fine detail so it is highly suitable for masks and other sculpture intended to be worn or carried. It is also much easier to work on than stone.
Some of the finest extant examples of early European wood carving are from the middle ages in Germany, Russia, Italy, and France, where the typical themes of that era were christian iconography. In England, many complete examples remain from the 16th and 17th century, where oak was the preferred medium.
- Paint is any pigmented liquid, liquefiable, or solid mastic composition that, after application to a substrate in a thin layer, converts to a solid film. It is most commonly used to protect, color, or provide texture to objects.
- Paint can be made or purchased in many colors—and in many different types, such as watercolor or synthetic. Paint is typically stored, sold, and applied as a liquid, but most types dry into a solid. Most paints are either oil-based or water-based and each have distinct characteristics. For one, it is illegal in most municipalities to discard oil based paint down household drains or sewers. Solvents for clean up are also different for water based paint than they are for oil based paint. Water-based paints and oil-based paints will cure differently based on the outside ambient temperature of the object being painted (such as a house.) Usually the object being painted must be over 10 °C (50 °F), although some manufacturers of external paints/primers claim they can be applied when temperatures are as low as 2 °C (35 °F).
all matter is the source of Wikipedia.